1 hr 30 mins
What a wonderful snack this is! A guaranteed winner from Chef Sanjeev Kapoor! This will make you a kitchen goddess! Very appetising and good! My bro. loves this and you know how picky he is!
My Private Note
kathi r ...
Units: US | Metric
- 4 -5 refined flour rotis (flatbreads)
- 250 g boneless chicken, cut into cubes
- 1 teaspoon ginger paste
- 1 teaspoon garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon green chili paste
- 2 medium onions, peeled,washed and sliced thinly
- 1 medium carrot, washed,scraped and cut into juliennes
- 2 green chilies, stems removed,washed and chopped finely
- 3 -5 sprigs fresh coriander leaves, cleaned,washed and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chat masala
- 4 -6 tablespoons green chutney
- 1Marinate the chicken cubes with ginger, garlic and the green chilli pastes and salt for 30 minutes.
- 2Heat oil in a pan.
- 3Saute chicken cubes in it till done.
- 4Add cumin powder, chaat masala and check to see if the seasoning is right (i. e. to your taste, the way you like it).
- 5Mix onion and carrot.
- 6Now start making the kathi rolls.
- 7For this, put 1 tsp.
- 8of oil on a flat bottomed pan (tawa) and lightly heat the rotis.
- 9Smear each roti with 1 tbsp.
- 10of green chutney.
- 11Place 6-8 pieces of cooked chicken, sprinkle chopped green chillies and chopped corriander leaves.
- 12Spread a spoonful of onion and carrot mixture on the roti.
- 13Sprinkle salt.
- 14Roll the roti tightly over the stuffing.
- 16NOTE: Paneer (cottage cheese) or potato cubes can be used instead of chicken to make vegetarian kathi rotis.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Kathi Roll
Serving Size: 1 (1062 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 236.7
- Calories from Fat 148
- Total Fat 16.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 46.9 mg
- Sodium 59.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 12.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
green chili paste