Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe is a spicy chicken curry, loved by most Indians and Pakistanis! Easy to make and very delicious! =)
- 1 whole chicken (boneless)
- 2 tablespoons red chilies
- 1 medium onion (chopped)
- 2 large tomatoes (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon cumin seed
- 2 -3 green chilies (chopped)
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 2 teaspoons red peppers
- 2 tablespoons ginger-garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon dried coriander
- 1 cup yoghurt (beaten well)
- 2 teaspoons fresh coriander
- 2 green chilies (for garnishing-diced)
- Pour in the oil and let it heat up for 2 minutes.
- Add cumin seeds and fry for 1 minute.
- Add the onions and fry for another 1 minute.
- Add the crushed red chillies and garlic and ginger paste, stirring for about 30 seconds and till the onions turn to a soft brown.
- Add the chicken, followed by salt, pepper, red pepper, tomatoes and dry coriander.
- fry for 15 minutes, turning the chicken pieces around after every 5 minutes.
- Add the yoghurt.
- Mix lightly and let it cook for 5-10 minutes.
- Take out in a "karrahi" or a deep dish and sprinkle with fresh coriander and green chillies.