Easy and good. Kamameshi is rice with meat (usually chicken or seafood) and vegetable tidbits boiled, baked or steamed together in a small pot. This one is chicken, rice, and vegetables steamed together in a rice cooker and flavored with a rice wine/soy sauce.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 cups long grain brown rice or 4 cups long-grain white rice
- 4 cups chicken broth or 4 cups water
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup shiitake mushroom, chopped
- 1/4 cup asparagus, sliced or 1/4 cup carrot, chopped
- 1/4 cup peas
- 2 boneless chicken thighs (1/3 lb)
- 1Wash rice and drain for 30 minutes.
- 2Cut chicken into bite-sized pieces.
- 3Mix sauce ingredients, then mix sauce with all other ingredients.
- 4Cook in rice cooker.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Kamameshi (Tori Kamameshi)
Serving Size: 1 (263 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 581.3
- Calories from Fat 84
- Total Fat 9.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 26.3 mg
- Sodium 794.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 102.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 19.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: