This is a nice recipe for grilling on a lazy afternoon.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 small cucumber, seeded and cut into small chunks
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 2 green onions, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2/3 cup teriyaki sauce, baste & glaze sauce
- 1/3 cup hot sauce (Frank's is good)
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons orange juice concentrate, undiluted
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1Thread chicken, cucumber, tomatoes and onions alternately on metal skewers; set aside.
- 2To prepare Thai Dipping Sauce:.
- 3Combine teriyaki baste & glaze sauce, hot sauce, peanut butter, orange juice concentrate and garlic; mix well. Reserve 2/3 cup sauce for dipping.
- 4Brush skewers with some of the remaining sauce. Grill kabobs on an oiled rack over hot heat for 10 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink, turning and basting often with remaining sauce. Serve skewers with Thai Dipping Sauce. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Kabobs With Thai Dipping Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (1344 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 228.9
- Calories from Fat 84
- Total Fat 9.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 48.4 mg
- Sodium 1715.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 10.7 g
- Protein 22.5 g