Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a nice recipe for grilling on a lazy afternoon.
Make and share this Chicken Kabobs With Thai Dipping Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 small cucumber, seeded and cut into small chunks
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 2 green onions, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2⁄3 cup teriyaki sauce, baste & glaze sauce
- 1⁄3 cup hot sauce (Frank's is good)
- 1⁄3 cup peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons orange juice concentrate, undiluted
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Thread chicken, cucumber, tomatoes and onions alternately on metal skewers; set aside.
- To prepare Thai Dipping Sauce:.
- Combine teriyaki baste & glaze sauce, hot sauce, peanut butter, orange juice concentrate and garlic; mix well. Reserve 2/3 cup sauce for dipping.
- Brush skewers with some of the remaining sauce. Grill kabobs on an oiled rack over hot heat for 10 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink, turning and basting often with remaining sauce. Serve skewers with Thai Dipping Sauce. Enjoy!