Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a nice recipe for grilling on a lazy afternoon.
Make and share this Chicken Kabobs With Thai Dipping Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 small cucumber, seeded and cut into small chunks
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 2 green onions, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2⁄3 cup teriyaki sauce, baste & glaze sauce
- 1⁄3 cup hot sauce (Frank's is good)
- 1⁄3 cup peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons orange juice concentrate, undiluted
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Thread chicken, cucumber, tomatoes and onions alternately on metal skewers; set aside.
- To prepare Thai Dipping Sauce:.
- Combine teriyaki baste & glaze sauce, hot sauce, peanut butter, orange juice concentrate and garlic; mix well. Reserve 2/3 cup sauce for dipping.
- Brush skewers with some of the remaining sauce. Grill kabobs on an oiled rack over hot heat for 10 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink, turning and basting often with remaining sauce. Serve skewers with Thai Dipping Sauce. Enjoy!
Made this recipe as given, & these kabobs were a great change of pace from the more usual chicken dishes I serve, & I'll certainly do this one again, for sure! Another time I might try them as an appetizer on a short pick, with one piece of chicken, one tomato & one piece of onion, thought that won't be as tasty & flavorful as when I grilled 'em this first time around! Thanks for the great recipe!