12 hrs 10 mins
These are delicious served with rice or couscous. Cook on the bbq or use your broiler. The curry powder amount can be increased if you wish. Prep time includes maximum marinating time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut chicken into one inch cubes; set aside.
- 2Combine remaining ingredients in a glass bowl and whisk together well; add chicken cubes and stir to coat chicken with mixture.
- 3Cover and marinate in fridge for up to 12 hours (can also be marinated at room temperature for 15 to 20 minutes).
- 4Thread chicken cubes loosely onto metal skewers (bamboo skewers can be used, but presoak in cold water for 30 minutes so they don't burn).
- 5Broil (or do on bbq), turning so all sides brown, for approximately 10 minutes total-- the chicken should not be pink inside.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Kabobs with Orange Marinade
Serving Size: 1 (166 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 168.1
- Calories from Fat 18
- Total Fat 2.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 70.2 mg
- Sodium 99.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 29.3 g