Chicken Kabobs With Fettuccini
- In a medium bowl, dissolve the bouillon granules in 1/2 cup water, add the balsamic vinegar, 1 TBS olive oil,basil,and oregano, set aside.
- thread the chicken,zucchini,onions,mushroomX and tomatoes onto metal skewers, alternating chicken and vegetable pieces.
- Place in a baking dish, pour the balsamic vinegar mixture over the kabobs, cover and marinate for 20 minutes (turn occaisionally).
- Transfer kabobs from baking dish to a broiler pan and broil 6 inches from the heat source or on barbeque grill for 10-15 minutes, until chicken is done (turn once under broiler).
- Toss fettuccini noodles with 1 TBS olive oil, artichoke hearts, and low fat sour cream and season with salt and pepper.