Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 118.29 ml soy sauce
- 236.59 ml pineapple juice
- 59.14 ml brown sugar
- 0.59 ml garlic powder
- 0.59 ml onion powder
- 1.23 ml ground ginger
- 22.18 ml lemon juice
- 8 skinless chicken breasts, thawed, cut into 24 pieces
- 1 large green pepper, cut into 12 pieces
- 12 whole chunks frozen chunk pineapple
- 12 whole cherry tomatoes
- In medium nonmetal bowl, combine all marinade ingredients, mix well. Set aside.
- Alternate chicken, green pepper, pineapple, onions and tomatoes on 6 (10 inch) skewers.
- Place kabobs on grill about 8 inches from medium hot coals. Cook 10 to 15 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink, turning and brushing frequently with marinade.