Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
So easy and very tasty. The lemon-herb marinade gives a wonderful fresh flavor. 2-12 hour marinate time.
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 envelope knorr leek soup mix
- 1 teaspoon dried fines herbes
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 1 inch chunks
- In a small bowl, mix together the oil, lemon juice, soup mix, dried fines herbes, and pepper.
- Add chicken chunks to a large heavy-duty plastic zip-lock bag.
- Pour the marinade into the bag; seal and shake around to coat chicken.
- Marinate in the frig for 2-12 hours.
- Thread 4-5 chicken chunks on each skewer.
- Place skewers on a well greased grill (medium-high heat); cook 4-5 minutes on each side or until no longer pink in the middle.