Top Review by QueenBee49444
This delicious marinade provided us with moist and tender chunks of chicken. The flavor was delicious and the best part - it was quick and easy. I added some think and chunky salsa to the rice - gave it a little extra flavor. Thanks for providing a terrific supper tonight.
- 6 chicken breast halves
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon rosemary, crushed
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 1⁄2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup rice, raw
- 2 medium yellow squash
- 1 zucchini
- 2 tablespoons green onions, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Mince Garlic.
- Cut squashes into 1/2 inch thick slices.
- Remove bones and skin from chicken and cut into 1 1/2 inch cubes; place in large bowl.
- Add Paprika and stir to coat.
- Combine Wine, Oil, rosemary and garlic; pour over chicken.
- Marinate at room temperature for 1 hour. About 30 minutes before serving, bring broth to a boil in a medium saucepan.
- Stir in rice.
- Cover tightly and simmer 20 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let stand tightly covered until all liquid is absorbed, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in Green Onions.
- Meanwhile, thread chicken and squashes onto skewers.
- Brush with marinade.
- Cook 4 to 5 inches from heat, either under the broiler or on a charcoal grill, for 8 to 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Turn once and baste with marinade during cooking.
- Arrange kabobs over rice to serve.