- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 red pepper
- 1 green pepper
- 2 zucchini
- 1 onion
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 -4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 -4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 8 -12 wooden skewers
Directions See How It's Made
- Cube chicken, put in bowl.
- Cut all veggies to the same size as chicken, put in seperate bowl.
- Mix dijon, balsamic and oil to make a dressing (use as much as desired).
- Pour half of dressing over chicken and the other half over the veggies - marninate in fridge for 30 minutes.
- Soak skewers in water to prevent burning.
- Thread chicken and veggies on skewers until all ingredients are used up.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper before grilling.