1/6 Photos of Chicken Kabobs
A great recipe for BBQ chicken.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into chunks
- 1 onion, sliced into wedges
- 2 pineapple rings, cubed
- 1/4-1/2 cup mango, cubed
- 2 celery ribs, chopped into 1 inch wedges
- 1Cut all veggies and chicken into equal sized pieces.
- 2Combine all the sauce ingredients in a sauce pan and boil for a few minutes, let cool.
- 3Pour most of the sauce into a zip lock bag and place cut up chicken in the bag and squeeze it all around until it is mixed up nice and good.
- 4Place in refrigerator for at least an hour (the longer, the better I feel).
- 5Put veggies in the reserved sauce.
- 6When ready to cook, heat the grill up (I use my George Foreman with good results and broiler).
- 7Thread skewers with chicken and veggies.
- 8Grill until chicken is done (about 10-15 minutes), basting constantly with the reserved marinating sauce from the veggies.
- 9(You can double the sauce ingredients if you feel you do not have enough; also feel free to add more veggies. I add peppers and mushrooms sometimes).
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Kabobs
Serving Size: 1 (387 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 470.8
- Calories from Fat 255
- Total Fat 28.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 34.2 mg
- Sodium 2422.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 24.6 g
- Protein 19.4 g