From a Betty Crocker Fast-Fix Weeknight Grilling, Quick. Sounds almost too simple to post, but also sounds like a quick weeknight dinner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat coals or gas grill for direct heat.
- 2Thread chicken, onions and bell pepper alternately on each of four 10-inch metal skewers, leaving space between each piece.
- 3Brush with 1/4 cup of the dressing.
- 4Cover and grill kabobs 4 to 6 inches from medium heat 10 to 12 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center.
- 5Arrange kabobs on romaine; top with croutons and cheese.
- 6Serve with remaining 1/2 cup dressing.
- 8One bag of complete Caesar salad mix can be used instead of the romaine, dressing, croutons and cheese. Either omit brushing the dressing on the chicken or use additional Caesar dressing. We also recommend adding extra Parmesan cheese.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Kabob Caesar Salad
Serving Size: 1 (309 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 444.7
- Calories from Fat 277
- Total Fat 30.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 95.3 mg
- Sodium 798.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 29.7 g