Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From a Betty Crocker Fast-Fix Weeknight Grilling, Quick. Sounds almost too simple to post, but also sounds like a quick weeknight dinner.
- Heat coals or gas grill for direct heat.
- Thread chicken, onions and bell pepper alternately on each of four 10-inch metal skewers, leaving space between each piece.
- Brush with 1/4 cup of the dressing.
- Cover and grill kabobs 4 to 6 inches from medium heat 10 to 12 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center.
- Arrange kabobs on romaine; top with croutons and cheese.
- Serve with remaining 1/2 cup dressing.
- One bag of complete Caesar salad mix can be used instead of the romaine, dressing, croutons and cheese. Either omit brushing the dressing on the chicken or use additional Caesar dressing. We also recommend adding extra Parmesan cheese.