Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
Totally made up for Nov. 23 2008 Iron Chef, this dish is best described as Mediterranean in flavor, Middle Eastern in style, and American in presentation. Voted best out of six dishes.
- Combine all ingredients, and set aside (may be prepared in advance).
- Heat Oil in frying pan on medium.
- Take skewers and form 2-3 Tablespoons of mixture on one end, leaving room for griping.
- Place in hot oil, use fork to flatten for even and quick cooking.
- Flip at about one minute.
- Drain and serve warm with favorite dipping sauce.
Nevah, evah cooked ground chicken or turkey prior...no kidding. Was wondering what to do with it. Well, that crisis ended in 5 stars good!