Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a delicious recipe that my sister and I started making in college, and are still making for our families. Every time I serve it people love it and can't believe how simple it is.
- 1 lb chicken breast, cut into strips
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2-1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 5 -6 cups cooked extra wide egg noodles (1/2 package)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Pour flour onto flat surface or container.
- Melt butter and pour into shallow bowl.
- Slice chicken into strips.
- Dip each chicken strip 1st in flour, then in butter and place in shallow baking dish.
- Pour half& half over chicken.
- Sprinkle chicken with lemon juice, then parmesean cheese, then paprika.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350.
- While chicken is baking, boil egg noodles.
- Serve chicken and sauce over egg noodles.
This was a very easy and impressive dinner! I followed the recipe exactly and made it for company and everyone raved. I thought it would be good based on the recipe, but honestly can't believe how tasty this dish actually was! It'll be a regular in our house. Thanks for sharing!
This was very tasty, I used a lite butter mix in place of the butter and seasoned the flour with salt, pepper and some garlic powder before baking. Very nice, thanks for sharing.