Recipe by *Parsley*
A nice summer lunch. Jicama gives the salad a nice crisp crunch. Serve on a bed of lettuce or on buns.
Top Review by Rita~
This is very creamy and crunchy. A nice contrast of texture. I added fresh lime juice to lighten the creaminess. Made a wrap with it adding fresh baby spinach. I used leftover chicken from Recipe #128504 which gave great flavor. I also enjoyed the fresh herbs in this. Thanks.
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken breasts
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 2⁄3 cup peeled and diced jicama
- 1⁄2 cup finely shredded carrot
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 2 teaspoons dill weed
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- salt, as needed to taste