Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1 1/2 pounds)
- 3 tablespoons salad oil
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) can Jerusalem artichoke hearts, drained or 1 (9 ounce) package frozen artichoke hearts
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon seasoned pepper
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 dash paprika
- hot cooked rice (optional)
- In large skillet, brown chicken lightly on all sides in oil; drain.
- Add wine, mushrooms and artichokes.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat, cover and simmer 20 minutes.
- Remove chicken, mushrooms and artichokes to heated platter.
- Stir flour, seasoned salt and seasoned pepper into pan juices; heat 2 to 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Blend in milk; stir until thickened.
- Pour sauce over chicken and sprinkle with paprika.
- This dish may be frozen.