Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
Calories: 360 Sodium: 460 mg Fat: 5 g Carbs: 43 g Sat. Fat: 0.5 g Fiber: 3 g Cholesterol: 70 mg Protein: 33 g
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup green pepper, 1/4 in. dice
- 1 cup celery, 1/4 in. dice
- 1 cup onion, 1/4 in. dice
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 cup white rice or 1 cup brown rice, cooked and cooled
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- nonstick cooking spray
- 4 jalapeno-cilantro tortillas or 4 chipotle pepper tortillas, 8 inch size
- Cut chicken breasts into strips. Heat wok or sauté pan. Spray with nonstick spray and add chicken strips and cook until done.
- Remove chicken from wok/pan and set aside.
- Heat oil in pan. Add peppers, celery and onions and cook until crisp tender. Add chicken, rice, seasonings and Tabasco. Blend well and heat through.
- Warm 4 tortillas and fill each with 1 cup chicken and vegetable mixture. Serve.