Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
I haven't tried making this curry this way as yet. posting these for Lemoncurd.
Make and share this Chicken Jalfrezi 2 recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 kg boneless chicken breast
- 2 onions, diced finely
- 1 tablespoon ginger, cut into matchsticks
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 2 green chilies, cut lengthwise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon msg
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- Cut chicken into long thin strips as you would for stir-fries.
- Heat oil, add onions and saute about 5 minutes or until transparent
- Add ginger, chicken and soy sauce and fry for 3-5 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, green chilies, chili powder and salt and cook 8-10 minutes on medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce the heat to low, add vinegar, black pepper, MSG and ketchup.
- Cover and cook for 5 more minutes.
- Serve with plain white rice.
Tried this last night and Dh loved it! I added coriander seeds and cumin and it came out delicious! Next time, I'll try adding some bell peppers.