I haven't tried making this curry this way as yet. posting these for Lemoncurd.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 kg boneless chicken breast
- 2 onions, diced finely
- 1 tablespoon ginger, cut into matchsticks
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 2 green chilies, cut lengthwise
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon msg
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1Cut chicken into long thin strips as you would for stir-fries.
- 2Heat oil, add onions and saute about 5 minutes or until transparent
- 3Add ginger, chicken and soy sauce and fry for 3-5 minutes.
- 4Add tomatoes, green chilies, chili powder and salt and cook 8-10 minutes on medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- 5Reduce the heat to low, add vinegar, black pepper, MSG and ketchup.
- 6Cover and cook for 5 more minutes.
- 7Serve with plain white rice.
Browse Our Top Curries Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Jalfrezi 2
Serving Size: 1 (191 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 184.3
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 53.3 mg
- Sodium 670.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 18.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: