Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
tender chicken strip cooked in an aromatic tomato sauce with vegies, good for dinner parties.
Make and share this Chicken Jalferezi recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄3 cup oil
- 1 cup onion, sliced (but not to thin)
- 4 chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic paste
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ginger paste
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon red chili powder or 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1 teaspoon msg
- 1 cup tomatoes, cut into strips, discard the pulp n seeds
- 1 cup capsicum, differnt colors cut into strips, discard seeds
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons fresh ginger, cut into strips
- 1 tablespoon soya sauce
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 teaspoon allspice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup fresh coriander, chopped
- 2 tablespoons green chilies, chopped
- 3 eggs, beaten (optional)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red chili powder (optional)
- 1 tablespoon oil (optional)
- heat oil and add onions & saute for 5 minutes.
- add chicken & giner n garlic paste n salt, n cook till the liquid from the chicken dries up.
- add the chilli n corriander powder, MSG, tomatoes & cook till the liquid released from the tomtoes has nearly dried up.
- add capsicum, soya sauce, ketchup, all spice, chilli flakes, ground black pepper, ginger strips, cook for 5 minutes.
- add corriander n green chillies.
- heat the 1 tbsp oil add the beaten eggs, salt chilli powdern make an omelte, whem done put on a plate cut into strips & add to the above curry. (this step is entirely optional, but i reall y like it with the omlete).
Veryy goodddddddd thx for sharing it's excellent !!!!