Got this recipe from a magazine and thought I'd share!! Yum!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 plum tomatoes, quartered
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup whole cilantro leaf
- 1 teaspoon chipotle chile (optional)
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 (10 ounce) prebaked thin italian pizza dough
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken breasts (8 oz)
- 3/4 cup shredded low-fat monterey jack cheese (3 oz)
- 2 jalapenos, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1Preheat oven to 450.
- 2Puree tomatoes, garlic, salt, cilantro, chiles, and tomato paste in a food processor until smooth; spread in an even layer over crust.
- 3Top with chicken, cheese, and jalapenos and bake on cookie sheet until cheese melts, 12 to 14 minutes.
- 4Note: Be sure to remove seeds of jalapenos.
- 5That's where most of the heat comes from.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for chicken-jalapeno pizza
Serving Size: 1 (91 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 216.7
- Calories from Fat 91
- Total Fat 10.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 72.5 mg
- Sodium 494.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 27.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: