- 2 plum tomatoes, quartered
- 1 clove garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup whole cilantro leaf
- 1 teaspoon chipotle chile (optional)
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 (10 ounce) prebaked thin italian pizza dough
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken breasts (8 oz)
- 3⁄4 cup shredded low-fat monterey jack cheese (3 oz)
- 2 jalapenos, seeded and thinly sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Puree tomatoes, garlic, salt, cilantro, chiles, and tomato paste in a food processor until smooth; spread in an even layer over crust.
- Top with chicken, cheese, and jalapenos and bake on cookie sheet until cheese melts, 12 to 14 minutes.
- Note: Be sure to remove seeds of jalapenos.
- That's where most of the heat comes from.