Recipe by shawnajean
The perfect "finger food" is a breeze to make for your next event. A flavorful sauté of chicken, Parmesan and vegetables, perfectly spiced and baked in a wonton cup.
Top Review by Need2feed3boys
We made this for a party, and it was awesome! I loved it and so did everyone else. They were gone in a heart beat once it got around how good they were. Though we used pillsbury biscuits cut into smaller pieces and put them into mini cup cake pans with the chicken as a filling. Like having a mini bite size pie. They were so good. I think I am going to try them in a stromboli style bread wrap next time as a main dish.
- 18 wonton wrappers
- 1⁄2 cup red pepper, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 cups cooked chicken, finely chopped
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon basil
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°F Spray muffin pan cavities with vegetable pan spray. Press wonton wrappers into cavities.
- In small skillet, cook red pepper and green onion in oil until soft, about 5 minutes. Meanwhile, combine chicken, mayonnaise, cheese and seasonings. Stir in cooked vegetables. Spoon 3 tablespoons filling into wonton "cup." Bake 7-8 minutes. Serve hot or at room temperature.