Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 hrs
Just throw ingredients into you slow cooker, turn it on and go.
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast (about 4)
- 1 medium chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup pitted ripe olives, halved
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried crushed rosemary
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups canned diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- Place chicken in 4 quart slow cooker.
- Top chicken with onion, olives and capers.
- Sprinkle with oregano, salt, rosemary and garlic powder.
- Pour tomatoes over chicken.
- Cover and cook on Low for 6 to 8 hours.
- Remove chicken and vegetables from slow cooker with slotted spoon.
- Place meat and vegetables on meat platter covered with aluminum foil.
- Place platter in a 200 degree oven to keep warm.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine water and cornstarch; blend well.
- Turn slow cooker on High and blend in cornstarch.
- Cook for an additional 10 minutes or until sauce thickens.
- Serve with chicken.