- 1⁄4 cup garlic-flavored oil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cracked pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (4 ounce) jar chopped pimiento, drained
- 1⁄2 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon garlic-flavored oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare outdoor grill with medium-hot coals or heat broiler. Oil grill rack. Mix 1/4 cup garlic-flavored oil, oregano, pepper and garlic powder in bowl.
- Lightly flatten chicken breast halves. Brush both sides of chicken with oil mixture; sprinkle with salt. Grill 3 minutes per side to cook through. Mix pimientos, vinegar and 1 teaspoon garlic-flavored oil in another small bowl. Spoon over chicken.