Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Inspired by a recipe in the Creme de Colorado cookbook
Make and share this Chicken Italiano recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Combine parmesan, parsley, oregano, garlic, and pepper.
- Dip chicken in melted butter, then in cheese mixture.
- Put in a shallow baking dish. Drizzle with remaining butter.
- Bake 25 minutes or until tender.
Wowwww!!!! Looks really delicious.. I wanna try to cook them.. hahaha
anyway, thanks for the recipe :D
YUMYY as can be, TRUE!
DId I mention is very healthy, delish too!
SO, simple, easy to make,
Virtually cooks itself as all you do is coat and bake!
Super yummy. I used shredded parmesan cheese, dried parsley and did not drizzle the remaining butter on the chicken and baked for 25 minutes. :) Thanks for posting! Made for I Recommend Tag Game.