Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is Alva Carpenter's recipe from the SLIM LINES column, Thursday. Enjoy!
Make and share this Chicken Italiano recipe from Food.com.
- Cook pasta in a large pan of boiling water for 5 minutes or until al dente.
- Drain the water.
- Do not refresh pasta under cold running water.
- Let it stay warm.
- Heat a heavy non-stick skillet on medium-high flame.
- Pour 1/4 of the dressing into it and add the chicken strips.
- Saute the chicken in the dressing for 2-3 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Add the defrosted vegetables and the remaining dressing.
- Cover the skillet.
- Simmer for 10 minutes, stirring every 2-3 minutes, or until the vegetables are crisp tender.
- Serve over pasta and sprinkle some cheese over pasta if desired.
I have made this before, but I can't recall where I came across the recipe. It is a light yet filling dish that doesn't require too much work.