Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is Alva Carpenter's recipe from the SLIM LINES column, Thursday. Enjoy!
Make and share this Chicken Italiano recipe from Food.com.
- Cook pasta in a large pan of boiling water for 5 minutes or until al dente.
- Drain the water.
- Do not refresh pasta under cold running water.
- Let it stay warm.
- Heat a heavy non-stick skillet on medium-high flame.
- Pour 1/4 of the dressing into it and add the chicken strips.
- Saute the chicken in the dressing for 2-3 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Add the defrosted vegetables and the remaining dressing.
- Cover the skillet.
- Simmer for 10 minutes, stirring every 2-3 minutes, or until the vegetables are crisp tender.
- Serve over pasta and sprinkle some cheese over pasta if desired.
I have made this before, but I can't recall where I came across the recipe. It is a light yet filling dish that doesn't require too much work.