This is Alva Carpenter's recipe from the SLIM LINES column, Thursday. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta in a large pan of boiling water for 5 minutes or until al dente.
- 2Drain the water.
- 3Do not refresh pasta under cold running water.
- 4Let it stay warm.
- 5Heat a heavy non-stick skillet on medium-high flame.
- 6Pour 1/4 of the dressing into it and add the chicken strips.
- 7Saute the chicken in the dressing for 2-3 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 8Add the defrosted vegetables and the remaining dressing.
- 9Cover the skillet.
- 10Simmer for 10 minutes, stirring every 2-3 minutes, or until the vegetables are crisp tender.
- 11Serve over pasta and sprinkle some cheese over pasta if desired.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Italiano
Serving Size: 1 (205 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 359.7
- Calories from Fat 107
- Total Fat 11.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 40.5 mg
- Sodium 369.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 21.3 g