simple fast, and tasty. Ingredients always in the house...
Make and share this Chicken Italian Style Saltimbocca recipe from Food.com.
- Slighly pound the chicken breasts to make even.
- Sprinkle with the basil and some black pepper.
- Place slice of ham over top of each.
- Roll up each breast and secure with a toothpick.
- Place melted butter in a dish.
- Combine the bread crumbs with the romano cheese and parsley.
- Dip each breast roll into the melted butter, the roll into crumbs mixture to coat evenly.
- Place each in a buttered baking dish.
- Bake 350 degrees for 35 minutes-- until golden--.