1/1 Photo of Chicken Italian Style Saltimbocca
simple fast, and tasty. Ingredients always in the house...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slighly pound the chicken breasts to make even.
- 2Sprinkle with the basil and some black pepper.
- 3Place slice of ham over top of each.
- 4Roll up each breast and secure with a toothpick.
- 5Place melted butter in a dish.
- 6Combine the bread crumbs with the romano cheese and parsley.
- 7Dip each breast roll into the melted butter, the roll into crumbs mixture to coat evenly.
- 8Place each in a buttered baking dish.
- 9Bake 350 degrees for 35 minutes-- until golden--.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Italian Style Saltimbocca
Serving Size: 1 (164 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 348.4
- Calories from Fat 197
- Total Fat 21.9 g
- Saturated Fat 9.1 g
- Cholesterol 115.0 mg
- Sodium 224.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 31.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: