Recipe by andypandy
simple fast, and tasty. Ingredients always in the house...
Top Review by franken1949
absolutely delicious and easy to make. comes out moist and tender. i added prosciutto instead of ham, and crushed fresh garlic. i also used extra virgin olive oil instead of butter for the coating.
- 6 boneless chicken breasts
- 6 slices prosciutto ham
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄3 cup fresh breadcrumb
- 2 tablespoons grated romano cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh italin parsley
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Slighly pound the chicken breasts to make even.
- Sprinkle with the basil and some black pepper.
- Place slice of ham over top of each.
- Roll up each breast and secure with a toothpick.
- Place melted butter in a dish.
- Combine the bread crumbs with the romano cheese and parsley.
- Dip each breast roll into the melted butter, the roll into crumbs mixture to coat evenly.
- Place each in a buttered baking dish.
- Bake 350 degrees for 35 minutes-- until golden--.