Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
Nice, tender chicken.
- 2 meaty chicken pieces (thigh, leg or breast)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 medium potato, pared
- 1 medium zucchini
- 3 large pitted ripe olives
- 2 tablespoons catsup
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano leaves
- 1 tablespoon butter
- grated parmesan cheese
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Brush oil on chicken pieces; sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoons salt.
- Cut potato lengthwise into 1/8 inch slices.
- Place potato slices on 18x12 inch piece of double thickness heavy-duty aluminum foil; sprinkle with salt.
- Cut unpared zucchini into 1/4 inch slices.
- Place zucchini on potato; sprinkle with salt.
- Place chicken pieces and olives on zucchini; top with catsup, oregano and butter.
- Wrap securely in foil.
- Bake until chicken and vegetables are tender, about 1 hour.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- To Grill: Cook on grill 5 inches from medium coals 25 to 30 minutes on each side.