Recipe by peachesNcream
A fragrant simple chicken dish that is best served over long grain rice.
Top Review by CraftScout
I'm sorry, but this was really not to my family's taste. I tried making it as a "dump" recipe and then freezing it, as part of an OAMC mini-session. When I cooked it up, though, we found it fairly bland, with no zest and no peanut flavor, really. Other than making it up for the freezer, I did the recipe as stated, and served over rice.
- 6 -8 uncooked boneless skinless chicken breasts or 6 -8 chicken thighs
- 5 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 4 tablespoons oil
- 2 teaspoons dried tarragon
- 1⁄2 cup chunky peanut butter
- 4 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 cup minced onion
- 8 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (optional)