Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
I could not believe a low fat dish could taste so rich. If you don't tell, believe me, they won't know it's low fat!
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 envelope dried Italian salad dressing mix
- 4 ounces fat free cream cheese
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can fat-free cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄3 cup green onion, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup dry white wine
- Preheat ovem to 350°F.
- Place chicken in a 2 quart baking dish coated with a non- stick spray.
- Heat together, soup, cream cheese and salad dressing mix, stirring until well mixed.
- Add wine and green onions, pour over chicken and bake for 1 hour.
Wow! I could not believe this was low fat either!! The outcome of this easy to prepare, low cal recipe is exceptionaly delicious. The Italian dressing mix and the green onions and wine give the creamy sauce a gourmet flavor. Another terrific recipe from one of the best chefs' on this site. Thanks for sharing!
This sauce is awesome! Low fat brings it right over the top for us! I served pasta on the side and we poured the sauce over the pasta before serving.
Made this recently and totally forgot I did not rate it. It was great! You would never know it was low fat, plus it's simple for a weeknight dinner. It was enjoyed by all. Thanks so much for posting.