- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup sherry wine
- 8 ounces mushrooms
- 2 ounces sliced almonds
Directions See How It's Made
- Place chicken in caserole dish.
- Put sliced mushrooms over chicken.
- To make sauce: Mix soup, sour cream, sherry, salt and pepper in a bowl until smooth.
- Pour souce over the chicken and mushrooms.
- Sprinkle the top with the almonds and paprika.
- Bake uncovered at 325 degrees for 1 1/2 hours or until done.