Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
This recipe comes from my Mother-in-Law. I love the flavor of the sauce.
Make and share this Chicken in Wine Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- Place chicken in caserole dish.
- Put sliced mushrooms over chicken.
- To make sauce: Mix soup, sour cream, sherry, salt and pepper in a bowl until smooth.
- Pour souce over the chicken and mushrooms.
- Sprinkle the top with the almonds and paprika.
- Bake uncovered at 325 degrees for 1 1/2 hours or until done.
Very good ! Imade the recipe as directed except I forgot to buy the mushrooms and I omitted the nuts. I will make this again.
This is delcious and so easy to prepare. I will keep this one on file
So easy and delicious! I loved the crunchy toasted almonds along with the creamy mushroom sauce. A great fast to fix weeknight meal. Thanks for sharing. Made for Fall PAC 2009