Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Serve this with fluffy rice for a nice meal when you are gone all day
Make and share this Chicken in Wine (Crock Pot) recipe from Food.com.
- Rinse chicken parts and pat dry.
- Season chicken lightly with salt and pepper.
- In skillet, melt butter, and quickly brown chicken parts.
- Remove with slotted spoon and place in crock pot.
- Saute onions and mushrooms in a skillet.
- Add sherry and stir, scraping to remove brown particles.
- Pour into crockpot over chicken.
- Sprinkle with Italian seasoning.
- Cover and cook LOW 8-10 hours.
- (or on high setting 3-4 hours).