8 hrs 10 mins
Serve this with fluffy rice for a nice meal when you are gone all day
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rinse chicken parts and pat dry.
- 2Season chicken lightly with salt and pepper.
- 3In skillet, melt butter, and quickly brown chicken parts.
- 4Remove with slotted spoon and place in crock pot.
- 5Saute onions and mushrooms in a skillet.
- 6Add sherry and stir, scraping to remove brown particles.
- 7Pour into crockpot over chicken.
- 8Sprinkle with Italian seasoning.
- 9Cover and cook LOW 8-10 hours.
- 10(or on high setting 3-4 hours).
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken in Wine (Crock Pot)
Serving Size: 1 (261 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 910.9
- Calories from Fat 420
- Total Fat 46.7 g
- Saturated Fat 15.0 g
- Cholesterol 279.6 mg
- Sodium 296.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 83.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: