- 4 chicken, bone-in breast halves
- 1 large onion, chopped in large strands
- 1 1⁄2 cups white wine
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons parsley, minced
- 8 ounces sliced mushrooms
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown chicken breast and drain all but 1/4 cup of oil. (I season with salt and pepper.).
- In a blender (or shaker or jar), mix the wine, the remaining 1/4 cup oil, flour, thyme, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Combine chicken, onion and above mixture in pan and simmer, turning occasionally, for 1/2 hour.
- Add mushrooms and parsley and cook additional 10 minutes.