Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
I received this recipe from my aunt. This is very good served over rice.
- 6 chicken thighs, skinned
- 236.59 ml white wine
- 59.14 ml oil
- 59.14 ml soy sauce
- 29.58 ml water
- 14.79 ml brown sugar
- 2.46 ml oregano
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place chicken in dutch oven or deep pan.
- Mix all ingredients (except chicken) together.
- Pour mixture over chicken.
- Bake 1& 1/2 hours.
This was great! smelled good while cooking! Couldn't wait to try it.
This was great! I used chicken breasts & added some garlic but otherwise no subsitutions. Marinated it for 4 hours then grilled it. The flavor was great & it was really tender & juicy. Will definately make this again!
Yummy! So easy to make. I added a couple cloves of garlic and cut the oil a bit. I will definitely make this again!