Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is quick and easy to make after a hectic day and a great way to help kids get their vegetables without realising.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 onion, diced
- 4 skinless chicken breasts, diced
- 1 (7 ounce) can low-fat condensed cream of chicken soup
- 7 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 1 (7 ounce) can sweetcorn, drained
- 1 tablespoon fresh mixed herbs, chopped
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon coarse grain mustard
- Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan and fry the garlic and onion for 5 mins until softened.
- Add the chicken to the pan and cook for 5 mins until brown. Next, add the soup. Half fill the empty can with boiling water and add to the pan, together with the mushrooms, sweetcorn and mixed herbs. Season with black pepper and simmer for about 20 mins, stirring regularly.
- Just before serving, stir in the wholegrain mustard if you fancy using it. This adds a more tangy taste. Serve with boiled rice and vegetables.