Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe is from Campbell soups.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 10 3⁄4 ounces low-fat cream of chicken soup
- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat crunchy peanut butter
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- Place chicken breasts between 2 sheets of plastic wrap.
- With a meat mallet , pound to a 1/4-inch thickness.
- In a 10-inch skillet over medium heat, in hot oil, cook chickem 10 minutes or until browned on both sides.
- Remove chicken from skillet. Spoon off fat.
- Add soup, peanut butter, water, green onions, chili powder and red pepper to skillet; stir until smooth.
- Over medium heat, heat to boiling. Reduce heat to low.
- Return chicken to skillet.
- Cover and simmer 5 minutes or until chicken is tender and juices run clear.