Recipe by Bec
From "Simply Delicious"- a cookbook of Employee Family Recipes. The recipe was submitted by Lill Schmidt of Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Top Review by mickie49
What a great different idea! I couldn't find shredded american cheese, so used a mild shredded cheddar--peas and pimentos---really good, fast supper. Thank you for posting this!
- 1 (7 ounce) packagelong spaghetti
- 1 cup American cheese, shredded
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms, drained
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked chicken, cubed
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can 98% fat-free cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1 cup cooked peas (for color) (optional) or 1 cup shredded carrots (for color) (optional) or 1 cup pimiento (for color) (optional)
- 1 tablespoon butter (optional)