My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together the chicken, ginger, honey and soy sauce .
- 2Heat the oil in a frying pan and cook the chicken mix through over a medium heat, this should take about 10-15 minutes.
- 3Remove the chicken with a slatted spoon leaving the sauce in the pan.
- 4Mix a little water into the cornflour to form a smooth paste and add to the sauce, heat through stirring until it has thickened.
- 5Mix the chicken and spring onions into the sauce, and serve.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken in Soy Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (130 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 205.4
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 75.5 mg
- Sodium 1481.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 28.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: