Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I serve this wrapped in Chinese Pancakes Chinese Pancakes. Also great with rice or noodles. If there is time marinade the chicken in the ginger, honey and soy sauce for 30 - 60 minutes. I like the sauce to be very thick, but if you don't add 1/2 rather than 1 tbls of cornflour.
- Mix together the chicken, ginger, honey and soy sauce .
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and cook the chicken mix through over a medium heat, this should take about 10-15 minutes.
- Remove the chicken with a slatted spoon leaving the sauce in the pan.
- Mix a little water into the cornflour to form a smooth paste and add to the sauce, heat through stirring until it has thickened.
- Mix the chicken and spring onions into the sauce, and serve.