Recipe by *Kristi*
Sooooooooo good and soooooo easy!!! This is one you'll make time and time again! Another recipe from my Mom... I usually serve this over cooked white rice. I occasionally find that the seasoning mixture used to rub over the chicken is not enough and so I sometimes wind up mixing up more. Depends on how much chicken you actually use. Just keep the proportions the same and its fine. Enjoy!
Top Review by ElaineAnn
I used 2 chicken breast halves and 1 10 ounce can of soup, and half the remaining ingredients in my 1-1/2 qt crock. I served it over wide noodles, and the sauce is sooo good! I will be making this again. Made for Alphabet Soup Game. Thanks for posting Kristi!
- 1 (3 1/2 lb) package boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 teaspoons salt
- 3⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 3⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1 (26 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix salt,pepper, and paprika in small bowl and rub over each piece of chicken and place in crock pot.
- Mix wine and chicken soup together and pour over chicken.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 2-3.
- Remove chicken from crock pot and place on plate. Stir sour cream into sauce mixture in crock pot. Return chicken to pot for about 5-10 minutes longer to heat through.
- *Serve over white rice.