- 2 lbs chicken pieces
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 8 ounces sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons paprika
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a plastic bag, combine flour, salt and pepper.
- Shake to coat chicken with flour mixture.
- Melt butter in casserole dish or skillet.
- Brown chicken on all sides.
- Mix in sour cream, broth, mushrooms and paprika.
- If skillet is not oven proof, transfer to a casserole dish.
- Cover and Bake 45 minutes or until chicken is tender.