Recipe by smashmac
A childhood favorite that I still love. One pan and only three ingredients (one of them is the chicken)! I guess this must have come from Campbell's at some point. Serve it with rice or mashed potatoes and green peas.
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) cancampbell condensed golden mushroom soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) cancampbell condensed French onion soup
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix condensed soups together in a baking dish large enough to hold the chicken.
- Add chicken on top of mixed soups.
- Bake at 350 about 45 minutes or until chicken juices run clear when pricked with a fork.
- You can use bone-in pieces of chicken, cooking time will be longer, and you may want to cover dish with foil so all the sauce doesn't boil away.
- Serve sauce over rice, noodles, or mashed potatoes.