Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Created this little gem of a dish on a day off from work. Turned out fabulously! Super simple recipe and takes no time to make if using pre-cooked chicken (can also be made with leftover turkey).
- Start on a medium temperature.
- In a large pot (I have an electric deep sided frying pan), add the applesauce, garlic and pumpkin together.
- Add just enough apple juice to loosen the sauce to coat the back of a spoon lightly.
- Season with salt.
- Heat thoroughly, adjusting seasoning according to taste.
- Add meat and simmer on low until heated all the way through.
- Serve with your choice of potato, noodle or rice, vegetable and of course some nice multi-grain bread to wipe up all that yummy sauce!