Recipe by AussieGal Tracey
my nan in law made this last time we went to visit.. oh it was so yummy .. she made a huge batch an it was to feed around 20 people and everyone loved it.. not one person didnt eat it and everyone was disappointed they couldnt have more
- 1 kg chicken legs (what ever is your favourite) or 1 kg chicken thighs (what ever is your favourite) or 1 kg chicken wings (what ever is your favourite)
- 1 (400 g) can plum sauce (maybe found in jars )
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- place chicken in a baking dish.
- mix plum sauce with soy sauce (soy sauce is to taste so keep checking to see how you like it).
- add sauce to cover the chicken
- put in the oven and cook until chicken is cooked (around 40 - 50 minutes)
- serve with rice or as my nan did warm vegies and potatoes.