Chicken in Pepper, Garlic and Tomato Sauce
- Heat oil in a pan; cook chicken for 4-5min on each side until golden. Remove from pan and keep warm.
- Add the onion to the pan and cook for 7-8min until softened. Add the pepper, garlic and zucchini and continue to cook for 2min.
- Stir in the tomatoes and stock and bring to the boil, then return the chicken to the pan. Simmer for 10-15min until the sauce is thick and the chicken cooked through.
- Add the beans to the sauce with the basil and plenty of salt and black pepper, and stir to heat through.
- Serve immediately with crusty bread.