1/4 Photos of Chicken in Peanut Curry
Fair weather cook's Note:
This is a favorite family recipe we received from a good friend. One batch is never enough! The recipe is so versatile that you can add tofu, mushrooms, or any other vegetables to your liking!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium sauce pan heat coconut milk, curry paste, peanut butter, sugar, and fish sauce until they come to a very small boil.
- 2Set aside and cool adding cornstarch to thicken.
- 3While the sauce is cooling, stir fry 1 chopped onion and 1 T minced garlic.
- 4Cut up chicken into small pieces and stir fry with the onion and garlic until chicken is cooked through.
- 5Combine the garlic, onion and chicken with the sauce and heat.
- 6Spoon the chicken peanut curry over rice and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Curries Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Curries Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken in Peanut Curry
Serving Size: 1 (206 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 397.7
- Calories from Fat 301
- Total Fat 33.4 g
- Saturated Fat 22.8 g
- Cholesterol 46.4 mg
- Sodium 332.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 19.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
red curry paste