This is a favorite family recipe we received from a good friend. One batch is never enough! The recipe is so versatile that you can add tofu, mushrooms, or any other vegetables to your liking!
- In a medium sauce pan heat coconut milk, curry paste, peanut butter, sugar, and fish sauce until they come to a very small boil.
- Set aside and cool adding cornstarch to thicken.
- While the sauce is cooling, stir fry 1 chopped onion and 1 T minced garlic.
- Cut up chicken into small pieces and stir fry with the onion and garlic until chicken is cooked through.
- Combine the garlic, onion and chicken with the sauce and heat.
- Spoon the chicken peanut curry over rice and enjoy.