Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
chicken in pastry
Make and share this Chicken in Pastry recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Coat frying pan with cooking spray, and fry garlic and shallots for 30 seconds.
- Add chicken and stir fry until cooked-through.
- Remove from heat and set aside.
- Separate the crescent rolls into two rectangles (instead of the 4 triangles) and seal the perforations along the diagonal.
- Put 1/2 of the chicken mixture on each rectangle.
- Bring up the edges of the recatngles andseal the chicken inside.
- Lightly coat a cookie sheet with cooking spray, and bake the chicken pockets for 15 minutes until pastry is a nice golden color.