Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
chicken in pastry
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon chopped shallot
- 1⁄2 chicken breast, cutlets
- 1 (12 ounce) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Coat frying pan with cooking spray, and fry garlic and shallots for 30 seconds.
- Add chicken and stir fry until cooked-through.
- Remove from heat and set aside.
- Separate the crescent rolls into two rectangles (instead of the 4 triangles) and seal the perforations along the diagonal.
- Put 1/2 of the chicken mixture on each rectangle.
- Bring up the edges of the recatngles andseal the chicken inside.
- Lightly coat a cookie sheet with cooking spray, and bake the chicken pockets for 15 minutes until pastry is a nice golden color.